I have been trying to come up with a new way of "walking" in the multi-color prints (new printers/testing) and came up with this simple one. The goal is to make a simple test that can be done in stages.
- Print 1 -Evaluate the results
- Print 1&2- Evaluate the Results
- Print 1&2&3- Evaluate the Results
- Print 1&2&3&4- Evaluate the Results
- Print 1 and Soluble (top and bottom). The bottom will be soluble material.
I want to come up with a "prettier" (think benchy) that follows the iterative design and welcome anybody to take the idea and run with it.
Please sign in to leave a comment.