Common Questions about Palette 2 (Pro) and Palette+
- Printer Compatibility with Palette
- What is the difference between Palette 2 and Palette 2 Pro?
- What's the difference between Palette and Palette+?
- What does multi-color/multi-material printing mean?
- Which software and hardware products are compatible with each other?
- What are "Pinging" and "Ponging"? (Pauses on Transition Tower)
Compatibility questions about CANVAS Hub
- Do I need to buy CANVAS Hub with Palette 2?
- Are files from Chroma compatible with CANVAS Hub?
- Is Palette 2 (Pro) and CANVAS Hub compatible with AstroPrint?
- Are Palette 2 (Pro) and CANVAS Hub compatible with MatterControl?
- Are Palette 2 (Pro) and CANVAS Hub compatible with Duet3D - DuetWifi?
- Are Palette 2 (Pro) and CANVAS Hub compatible with OctoPrint?
Questions about software products for Palette
- What’s the difference between CANVAS and Chroma?
- Can CANVAS be used locally?
- Why is there not enough filament at the end of my print?
- What are CANVAS’ Features?
- Where can I find the Chroma software?
- Which slicer programs can I use with Chroma?
Printer specific 1.75 mm conversion kit support articles
- LulzBot 1.75mm Adaptor
- Ultimaker 1.75mm Adaptors
- 1.75mm Ultimaker Adaptor Setup Guide (Ultimaker 2, Ultimaker 2Go)
- 1.75mm Ultimaker Adaptor Setup Guide (Ultimaker 2+, Ultimaker 2+ EXT)
- 1.75mm Ultimaker Adaptor Setup Guide (Ultimaker 3, Ultimaker 3 EXT)
Optimize the usage of Palette
- Slicer Compatibility with Palette
- Perfecting Calibration
- Minimizing Filament Waste
- Convert Single-Color STL files into Multi-Body Models using MeshMixer
- Change Filament Feature
- Error Numbers
Methods to improve strength and quality of splices
- Splice Tuning Guides
- Filament Tips to Help with your First Print
- Thick/Thin Splices
- Filament not Feeding into Printer's Extruder
- Broken/Weak or Other Issues with Splices
- Changing the Heat and Compression Factors
Working with multi-material filament
- Palette Multi-Material Printing Guide
- TPU Conversion Kit Parts (P+)
- TPU Conversion Instructions (P+)
- TPU Conversion kit - Flexible Filament Jam Troubleshooting (P+)
Precautions for when performing maintenance and operating Palette
- Ventilation Safety
- Work Area Safety
- Electrical Safety
- Personal Safety
- Critical Failure Modes
Questions related to orders, payment and shipping
- I live in the EU, will I have to pay import charges?
- Are there discounts for educational institutions and veterans?
- What is the refund/return policy?
- How does Palette ship?
- How do you accept payment for a Palette?