To prepare printing with your Palette, add a Palette Profile to your Printer Profile. This can be done when you're setting up the Printer Profile for the first time or can be added after your Printer Profile has been created.
Adding a Palette or Palette+
For Palette/Palette+ users, Palette Profiles allow you to assign your calibration values (Loading Offset, Print Value, and Calibration Length) from Chroma to your Printer Profile in CANVAS. You can find these values in Chroma by going to Profiles > Printer Profiles > Edit. Under the Palette tab, select Re-Calibrate Printer with Palette > I already have values to access the screen below:
- Transpose this information by first going to the Printer Profiles menu or starting a new project in CANVAS
- Select the printer you would like to use with Palette or Palette+
- Hover over the printer icon and click Palette
- Select whether you're adding Palette or Palette+
- Enter your calibration values and click Save. Please note: the Calibration Length in Chroma is set to metres while this value will need to be converted to millimetres in CANVAS.
Adding a Palette 2 or Palette 2 Pro
Palette 2 can be added to your Printer Profile through the following instructions.
- Go to the Printer Profiles menu or start a new project
- Select the printer you would like to use with Palette 2 (Pro)
- Click the Add Palette button
- Select whether you're adding Palette 2 or Palette 2 Pro.
- If you are using Palette without CANVAS Hub, please select Accessory. If you will be using Palette with CANVAS Hub, please select Connected
- Click Save to complete the setup
If you have any additional questions, please send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org.