Note: Please make sure you're using the latest CANVAS plugin and version of OctoPrint.
If you're having trouble getting your CANVAS account linked in CANVAS Hub, please check that your local WiFi network is successfully connected to the Internet before trying the following.
Remove an Existing Hub from CANVAS and Re-Link Account
- Login to canvas3d.io.
- Click the 'User Settings' menu on the top right from the Dashboard.
- Click 'Manage CANVAS Hubs.'
- Delete the existing hub from the list.
- Return to the CANVAS Hub page. You can use the serial number URL (XXXX-XX-ch-canvas-hub.local/) or the Hub's IP address into your browser.
- Click on the CANVAS tab, and try linking your account again.
Upload Project Locally to CANVAS Hub
If you're unable to send files directly from CANVAS to CANVAS Hub, a workaround is to download the project from CANVAS and upload to CANVAS Hub.
- Slice your project in CANVAS and download the project files. Make sure your Palette profile is in 'Connected Mode' (CANVAS/printers > Click printer profile > Hover over printer icon > Edit Palette > Choose Connected > Save).
- Go to the CANVAS Hub website, and upload the mcf.gcode file by either clicking 'Upload' under the Files Manager, or directly by clicking and dragging it from your desktop folder to the browser.
Account is Linked but Not Connected
- Click the power button on the top-right navigation menu.
- Click 'Restart Octoprint,' and allow CANVAS Hub to reboot for 3-4 minutes.
- Once rebooted, return to the CANVAS tab and see if the connection status changes. If not, please send your octoprint.log to email@example.com
If you're seeing that your CANVAS username is still displaying as linked, but the status is 'Disconnected,' there may be an issue on our server's end. Please contact Mosaic Support and let us know the approximate time you experienced this.