In order to access unique information about your unit and see the status of its components, navigate to Settings > About from the main menu.
The About screen on Palette 2 will display the following information about your unit:
- Serial number
- Firmware version
- Splice count (total number of splices completed during its lifetime)
- Filament used (total length of filament used during its lifetime)
- Teflon tube length
- Current tube splices (splices completed since last splicer tube replacement)
- Encoder (a change in value from 0 will indicate the encoder is active and reading the presence of filament)
- SPC (Steps Per Count)
- Loading Offset and Print Value
- Status of all switches (homing, buffer, filament run-out, and cutter)
If you have any additional questions, please send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org.