If you had to cancel a print, or had to power cycle Palette 2 and need to manually unload the filament, please follow these instructions. These same steps are also good to follow after ending a print and before starting a new one.
- Turn on Palette 2 and select Controls > Filament
- Tap an individual drive or All Inputs to retract the filament.
- Wait for Palette 2 to fully unload before pulling filament out from input.
- Turn on Palette 2 and select Controls > Clear Output
- Follow on-screen instructions as Palette 2 will cut, retract inputs, and then push filament through the outgoing drive.
- Remove the outgoing tube to pull the filament out. Select Finished once the filament has been unloaded.
If you have any additional questions, please send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org.