Multi-spool mode allows Palette to automatically switch to a different input when a spool of filament runs out. This allows users to splice spools of filament together or to create large, multi-spool prints.
- Slice a single-body STL model in CANVAS or your preferred slicer. Transfer the G-Code file to your printer.
- Turn on Palette 2 and select Print Modes.
- Select Multi-Spool, then tap Next.
- You'll be able to select the order of inputs for Palette to pull filament from. Tap the inputs you would like to use, and tap Next.
- Select the Material being used for the print.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to load filament and begin the print.
If you have any additional questions, please send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org.