There are still software and calibration issues when printing with dual nozzles at the same time, but we are planning on developing dual extruder compatibility for CANVAS in the near future. For calibrated prints you would only have Palette 2 connected to one extruder, while the other extruder will remain idle during the print.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between Palette 2 and Palette 2 Pro?
- Which software and hardware products are compatible with each other?
- Can I transfer splice cores between Palette 2 and Palette 2 Pro?
- Can Palette 2 work with a dual extrusion printer?
- What is the maximum filament splicing temperature?
- Which kinds of filaments can be used with Palette 2 (Pro)?
- Can Palette 2 (Pro) splice filaments with brittle materials?
- Can Palette 2 (Pro) use flexible filaments?
- How fast can Palette 2 (Pro) produce filament?