There are still software and calibration issues when printing with dual nozzles at the same time, but we are planning on developing dual extruder compatibility for CANVAS in the near future. For calibrated prints you would only have Palette 2 connected to one extruder, while the other extruder will remain idle during the print.
Articles in this section
- Printer Compatibility with Palette
- What is the difference between Palette 2 and Palette 2 Pro?
- What's the difference between Palette and Palette+?
- What does multi-color/multi-material printing mean?
- Which software and hardware products are compatible with each other?
- What are "Pinging" and "Ponging"? (Pauses on Transition Tower)
- What are Palette/Palette+'s technical specs?
- Can I transfer splice cores between Palette 2 and Palette 2 Pro?
- Why should I not plug my Palette into both the power supply and USB?
- Can Palette 2 work with a dual extrusion printer?