No, the splice cores are meant to be used with their respective models only.
Articles in this section
- Printer Compatibility with Palette
- What is the difference between Palette 2 and Palette 2 Pro?
- What's the difference between Palette and Palette+?
- What does multi-color/multi-material printing mean?
- Which software and hardware products are compatible with each other?
- What are "Pinging" and "Ponging"? (Pauses on Transition Tower)
- What are Palette/Palette+'s technical specs?
- Can I transfer splice cores between Palette 2 and Palette 2 Pro?
- Why should I not plug my Palette into both the power supply and USB?
- Can Palette 2 work with a dual extrusion printer?