This video will begin with instructions on connecting to the CANVAS Hub WiFi.
These steps can be found in the CANVAS Hub™ Getting Started guide.
To connect CANVAS Hub to your printer and Palette™, please complete the following steps:
- Power on CANVAS Hub and connect it to your printer and Palette with the supplied cables. See Setting Up CANVAS Hub.
- Using a computer with WiFi, open your wireless networks and connect to the network named
xxxx-xxx-canvas-hub (where xxxx-xxx is the serial number of your CANVAS Hub).
- Open a browser and navigate to http://xxxx-xxx-canvas-hub.local (where xxxx-xxx is the serial number of your CANVAS Hub) and follow the on-screen steps to connect CANVAS Hub to your WiFi network. Please note: on page 6 of the Quick Start guide when connecting CANVAS Hub to your WiFi network, please add 'http://' in front of the web address that you enter into your web browser. The correct address should look like 'http://xxxx-xxx-canvas-hub.local' where xxxx-xxx is the serial number of your CANVAS Hub. This serial number can be found on the back of the CANVAS Hub unit or on the side of the packaging.
- On your computer, reconnect to your WiFi network.
- Refresh the page (http://xxxx-xxx-canvas-hub.local) and continue following on-screen
If you have any questions, please send a message to email@example.com.