If you would like to stop your Palette from producing more filament, press Palette's dial, which will bring up a print menu. On this menu, you can select 'Cancel' which will stop your Palette+ from producing anymore splices.
Articles in this section
- What's the difference between Palette and Palette+?
- What are Palette/Palette+'s technical specs?
- Why should I not plug my Palette into both the power supply and USB?
- Is my printer compatible?
- Does Palette work with dual extruder printers?
- What nozzle size works best with Palette?
- What types of material can I use with Palette/Palette+?
- Can I print with filaments that have different melting temperatures?
- How do I stop making filament (cancel splicing)?
- Can Palette/Palette+ print 2.85 mm filament?