If you would like to stop your Palette from producing more filament, press Palette's dial, which will bring up a print menu. On this menu, you can select 'Cancel' which will stop your Palette+ from producing anymore splices.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between Palette 2 and Palette 2 Pro?
- What's the difference between Palette and Palette+?
- What does multi-color/multi-material printing mean?
- Which software and hardware products are compatible with each other?
- What are "Pinging" and "Ponging"? (Pauses on Transition Tower)
- What are Palette/Palette+'s technical specs?
- Can I transfer splice cores between Palette 2 and Palette 2 Pro?
- Why should I not plug my Palette into both the power supply and USB?
- Can Palette 2 work with a dual extrusion printer?
- Is my printer compatible?