Information About Your Unit
How to view machine and warranty information about your Palette 2.
In order to access unique information about your unit and see the status of its components, navigate to Settings > About from the main menu.
The About screen on Palette 2 will display the following information about your unit:
- Serial number
- Firmware version
- Splice count (total number of splices completed during its lifetime)
- Filament used (total length of filament used during its lifetime)
- Teflon tube length
- Current tube splices (splices completed since last splicer tube replacement)
- Encoder (a change in value from 0 will indicate the encoder is active and reading the presence of filament)
- SPC (Steps Per Count)
- Loading Offset and Print Value
- Status of all switches (homing, buffer, filament run-out, and cutter)