Error Code 43 - USB connection lost after random time
By now I believe I might have a faulty Palette2.
I’ve been working with it for 1.5 years but have not had many prints go through to the end. Small things work sometimes. On longer prints the chance of success seems low.
The USB connection usually gets lost after some time. The Palette shows Error Code 43 then.
What I have tried:
- Palette connected to Octoprint on Raspberry3b+ and using Marlin
- Palette connected to Octoprint on Raspberry3b+ and using Duet2 Wifi running Reprap
- Palette connected to Klipper using Raspberry 4b and SKR 1.4
- I have updated the Palette Firmware (even though it was up to date already).
- I am using the original cables and power supplies, both for Palette and Raspberry
- I had always thought it might be Octoprint, until I tried it with Klipper on another printer and had the same issues… So now it must be the Palette itself?
- What could be causing these connection issues? Is there any other ideas I could try?
Is this a good question?